Iran win second straight Asian Volleyball title
Tehran: Iran defeated South Korea in the final of the 2013 Asian Men`s Volleyball Championship for their second straight Asian title.
Iran beat the South Korean team 25-19, 25-22, 25-19 in the match held at the Hamdan Sports Complex in Dubai Sunday.
In the match for the bronze medal, China beat Japan 25-18, 25-22, 22-25, 25-20.
In September 2011, Iran won the Asian championship for the first time with a 3-1 victory over China.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"