Iran win second straight Asian Volleyball title
Tehran: Iran defeated South Korea in the final of the 2013 Asian Men`s Volleyball Championship for their second straight Asian title.
Iran beat the South Korean team 25-19, 25-22, 25-19 in the match held at the Hamdan Sports Complex in Dubai Sunday.
In the match for the bronze medal, China beat Japan 25-18, 25-22, 22-25, 25-20.
In September 2011, Iran won the Asian championship for the first time with a 3-1 victory over China.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them