Italy`s Modolo wins Tour de Qinghai Lake 8th stage
Zhangye (China): Sacha Modolo from Italy came first in the eighth stage of the 12th Tour de Qinghai Lake cycling race Sunday.
Five days in a row, Modolo grabbed the green jersey which represents the best sprinter. Pourseyedigolakhour Mirsamad of Iran`s Tabriz Petrochemical Team (TPT) still kept his yellow, blue and polka-dot jersey, which represents the leader of general classification, best Asian rider and best climber, respectively.
The eighth stage, spanning 201 km, starts at Qilian County of Qinghai Province and here in Gansu Province. This stage features a Category H climb at an altitude of 3,869 metres above sea level and a Category 3 climb at an altitude of 3,449 metres. The remaining five stages will take place in Gansu Province and Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state