Italy`s Modolo wins Tour de Qinghai Lake 8th stage
Zhangye (China): Sacha Modolo from Italy came first in the eighth stage of the 12th Tour de Qinghai Lake cycling race Sunday.
Five days in a row, Modolo grabbed the green jersey which represents the best sprinter. Pourseyedigolakhour Mirsamad of Iran`s Tabriz Petrochemical Team (TPT) still kept his yellow, blue and polka-dot jersey, which represents the leader of general classification, best Asian rider and best climber, respectively.
The eighth stage, spanning 201 km, starts at Qilian County of Qinghai Province and here in Gansu Province. This stage features a Category H climb at an altitude of 3,869 metres above sea level and a Category 3 climb at an altitude of 3,449 metres. The remaining five stages will take place in Gansu Province and Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US
- One billion iPhones have been sold: Apple CEO Tim Cook
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death
- Leigh Griffiths puts struggling Celtic in Champions League driving seat