Josh Howard joins Spurs
Washington: Former Dallas Mavericks scorer Josh Howard had signed a contract with San Antonio Spurs.
The Spurs announced the deal without releasing the details about the contract Friday.
Howard was drafted by the Mavs in 2003. He played in Dallas for seven seasons before joining Washington Wizards in 2010. He had also played for the Utah Jazz and the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Howard averages 14.3 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.6 assists in a total of 507 NBA games.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok