Josh Howard joins Spurs
Washington: Former Dallas Mavericks scorer Josh Howard had signed a contract with San Antonio Spurs.
The Spurs announced the deal without releasing the details about the contract Friday.
Howard was drafted by the Mavs in 2003. He played in Dallas for seven seasons before joining Washington Wizards in 2010. He had also played for the Utah Jazz and the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Howard averages 14.3 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.6 assists in a total of 507 NBA games.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Whoa! Sidharth Malhotra feels 'ishq wala love' for Alia Bhatt?
- After Salman Khan, IOA approaches Sachin Tendulkar, AR Rahman to be Goodwill Ambassadors
- IMF sees emerging market innovations as 'crankiness' of Governor: Raghuram Rajan
- Strengthen ties with India to counter China, Obama administration told
- Burkina bans officials from accepting gifts over $60