Josh Howard joins Spurs
Washington: Former Dallas Mavericks scorer Josh Howard had signed a contract with San Antonio Spurs.
The Spurs announced the deal without releasing the details about the contract Friday.
Howard was drafted by the Mavs in 2003. He played in Dallas for seven seasons before joining Washington Wizards in 2010. He had also played for the Utah Jazz and the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Howard averages 14.3 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.6 assists in a total of 507 NBA games.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- With Isak Swu gone, Naga peace accord won't be easy
- Britain wins Brexit breathing space at gloomy EU summit
- Turkish PM says first signs in Istanbul attack point to IS
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets