Junior National Archery championship begins on Tuesday
Hyderabad: More than 400 archers from 25 states and sports units will be taking part in the 35th Junior National Archery championship beginning here from tomorrow.
The championship would attract the top archers of India, Anil Kamineni, President Andhra Pradesh Archery Association (APAA), which is conducting the event, told reporters here today.
Some of these archers include national champions and international medal winners who have brought laurels to the country on the world stage, such as Ritul Chaterjee, Jyothi Surekha and C H Jignas from Andhra Pradesh and several others from around the country, he added.
The 10-day tournament is being held at Sports Authority of Andhra Pradesh complex here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Analysing the murder mystery of Sheena Bora case- Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack