Junior National Archery championship begins on Tuesday
Hyderabad: More than 400 archers from 25 states and sports units will be taking part in the 35th Junior National Archery championship beginning here from tomorrow.
The championship would attract the top archers of India, Anil Kamineni, President Andhra Pradesh Archery Association (APAA), which is conducting the event, told reporters here today.
Some of these archers include national champions and international medal winners who have brought laurels to the country on the world stage, such as Ritul Chaterjee, Jyothi Surekha and C H Jignas from Andhra Pradesh and several others from around the country, he added.
The 10-day tournament is being held at Sports Authority of Andhra Pradesh complex here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!