Junior National Archery championship begins on Tuesday
Hyderabad: More than 400 archers from 25 states and sports units will be taking part in the 35th Junior National Archery championship beginning here from tomorrow.
The championship would attract the top archers of India, Anil Kamineni, President Andhra Pradesh Archery Association (APAA), which is conducting the event, told reporters here today.
Some of these archers include national champions and international medal winners who have brought laurels to the country on the world stage, such as Ritul Chaterjee, Jyothi Surekha and C H Jignas from Andhra Pradesh and several others from around the country, he added.
The 10-day tournament is being held at Sports Authority of Andhra Pradesh complex here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!