Junior shooting team wins gold in German tourney
New Delhi: The Indian junior women`s 10m Air Rifle team -- comprising Shriyanka Sadangi, Apurvi Chandela and Mampi Das -- has bagged a gold medal in the International Junior Shooting Championship in Suhl, Germany.
The trio shot a total score of 1235.3 on Friday.
Hosts Germany bagged the silver with an aggregate score of 1230.4, while Russia finished third with a total of 1222.
Shriyanka was the best performer among the Indians, scoring 413.7 to finish fourth in the individual championship.
National champion Apurvi finished eighth with a score of 411 while Mampi was 10th with 410.6 points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested