Khade, Sejwal shine in Singapore
Bangalore: Indian swimmers Virdhawal Khade and Sandeep Sejwal won eight medals including four golds, between them at the seventh Singapore Open Swimming Championships here on Saturday.
Khade bagged two golds and three bronze, while his teammate Sejwal brought home two golds and a silver at event.
Asian Games medalist, Khade won the gold in the 50m and 100m Freestyle events clocking 23.21 and 51.08 seconds respectively.
The young sensation added three bronze medals to his tally while competing in the 200m Freestyle event (1:52.54), 100m Butterfly Event (55.37) and as a significant member of the 400m Freestyle Relay team.
Sejwal too was very impressive in his performance, securing podium finishes in all the events he participated in.
The 22-year-old from Delhi won the gold in 50m Breaststroke with a timing of 29.10 seconds. His second gold came in the 100m Breaststroke event, clocking 1:03.72.
Sejwal ended his campaign with a silver in the 200m Breastroke event with a time of 2:17.50.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling