'Khoon ka badla khoon' – The Great Khali says he will take revenge for attack on February 28
Khali said that his opponents will have to pay a price for hitting him with chair.
New Delhi: The Great Khali, who suffered serious injuries in a sporting event at Haldwani, said that he is recovering well and will take revenge during another wrestling match on February 28.
The Former WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) star was participating in the first event of ‘The Great Khali Wrestling Show’ at the Indira Gandhi International Cricket Stadium in Gaula Par when he suffered the injuries.
Speaking to ANI, the 44-year-old said that his opponents will have to pay a price for hitting him with chair.
Khali was up against Peter Lawrence Smith aka Brody Steel from Canada. He was dictating terms before two other international wrestlers jumped into the ring and brutally hit him with chair.
Khali is reported to have received seven stitches on his head and complained of back and chest pain.
He was admitted to ICU division of Brijlal Hospital. Later, the wrestler was shifted to Max Hospital in Dehradun where he underwent a CT scan and received treatment for chest injuries.
Here is the video of the fight shared by Shubham Khemka on You Tube:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city