Kobe to decide future during off-season
New York: Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant would decide if the 2013-14 season would be his final season before the start of training camp next season.
After being picked 13th overall from high school by the Lakers in 1996-97 season, Bryant spent his entire 16 seasons with the Lakers, winning five world championship from 2000 to 2002, as well as in 2009 and 2010.
The 34-year-old said that "I`ll talk to my family and stuff and really see if I want to continue to sacrifice as much as I`m sacrificing right now."
"I`m putting my body through a lot to just try to get ready to play every single night. To do what I`m doing right now, it`s not easy. I`ll tell you, it`s taken a lot of commitment," Bryant said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!