Kuldeep bags gold in 10k-metre walk in Asian junior athletics
Colombo: India`s Kuldeep won the gold medal in the boys 10,000-metre walk at the 15th Asian Junior Athletics Championship here on Tuesday.
The Indian finished first with a timing of 45:01.44 seconds while Japan`s Matsunaga Daisuke grabbed the silver. China`s Zhang Zhi took the bronze.
China tops the medal tally with a total of 17 medals, including 10 gold, five silver and two bronze. The four-day event will conclude Tuesday evening with a grand closing ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- DNA: Today in History | 25th August, 2016
- Ronaldo beats Bale, Griezmann to win second UEFA Best Player in Europe Award
- After tribal's walk with wife's body, Odisha launches hearse scheme
- PM Modi pips Amitabh Bachchan, becomes most followed Indian on Twitter
- Tips to treat minor burns at home!
- UEFA Champions League draw: Barca reunion for Guardiola, Madrid get Dortmund, Arsenal pair PSG