Kumble`s firm ties up with Velammal school
TENVIC, a Bangalore-based sports consultancy company started by former cricketer Anil Kumble and others, has tied up with Velammal International School here to provide students professional coaching in cricket, badminton and table tennis as part of sports curriculum.
More than 250 students have already enrolled for the programme, launched on June 18 in the presence of S Sriram, former international cricket player and level 3 coach from the England and Wales Cricket Board, and noted table tennis coaches A Srinivas Rao and A Muralidhar Rao, a press release said on Monday.
With its grassroots sports programme, the company aimed at tie ups with over 80 schools across the country in the coming months, impacting more than 6,500 children.
TENVIC was founded in 2010 by Kumble, former Indian Table Tennis champion, Vasanth Bharadwaj and sports entrepreneur Diinesh Kumble.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Chopper deal: No evidence to link politicians with AgustaWestland bribes, says Italian judge who delivered verdict
- Check out pic: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's “Star Wars” meeting!
- AgustaWestland deal: Congress says govt trying to vilify its leaders
- Arvind Kejriwal admits for first time, odd-even not a long-term remedy
- European Central Bank scraps 500-euro note