Kumble`s firm ties up with Velammal school
TENVIC, a Bangalore-based sports consultancy company started by former cricketer Anil Kumble and others, has tied up with Velammal International School here to provide students professional coaching in cricket, badminton and table tennis as part of sports curriculum.
More than 250 students have already enrolled for the programme, launched on June 18 in the presence of S Sriram, former international cricket player and level 3 coach from the England and Wales Cricket Board, and noted table tennis coaches A Srinivas Rao and A Muralidhar Rao, a press release said on Monday.
With its grassroots sports programme, the company aimed at tie ups with over 80 schools across the country in the coming months, impacting more than 6,500 children.
TENVIC was founded in 2010 by Kumble, former Indian Table Tennis champion, Vasanth Bharadwaj and sports entrepreneur Diinesh Kumble.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next