Kush Kumar enters final of squash at Asian Youth Games
New Delhi: India`s Kush Kumar on Sunday entered the finals of the men`s singles squash competition at the 2nd Asian Youth Games after beating NG Eain Yow of Malaysia.
Kush won 11-6, 11-13, 11-9, 11-8 against the Malaysian in the semifinal in Nanjing, China, guaranteeing him a medal.
Kush was delighted with his performance and said he is ready to give his best shot at the gold medal.
Eain Yow after his loss said: "My stamina drained rapidly at the last. My opponent ran so fast and made shots fast too. I have to try my best to reach for his ball. That exhausted me."
Earlier, Vijay Kumar Meena lost in the quarterfinals to Yuen Tsun Hei from Hong Kong.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials