Kush Kumar enters final of squash at Asian Youth Games
New Delhi: India`s Kush Kumar on Sunday entered the finals of the men`s singles squash competition at the 2nd Asian Youth Games after beating NG Eain Yow of Malaysia.
Kush won 11-6, 11-13, 11-9, 11-8 against the Malaysian in the semifinal in Nanjing, China, guaranteeing him a medal.
Kush was delighted with his performance and said he is ready to give his best shot at the gold medal.
Eain Yow after his loss said: "My stamina drained rapidly at the last. My opponent ran so fast and made shots fast too. I have to try my best to reach for his ball. That exhausted me."
Earlier, Vijay Kumar Meena lost in the quarterfinals to Yuen Tsun Hei from Hong Kong.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CHSE Odisha Plus Two (Class 12) Exam Results 2016 is likely to be declared today anytime soon - Check orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in
- Trump would approve oil pipeline project blocked by Obama on green concerns
- Deep-water search for EgyptAir black boxes to start soon
- Britain plans to send warship to fight smuggling of people, arms off Libya: Cameron
- Britain probes whether some Sharia courts legitimise forced marriage, divorces unfair to women