Lance Armstrong wants court to dismiss SCA lawsuit
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Austin: Disgraced American cyclist Lance Armstrong has asked a Texas court to dismiss a lawsuit filed against him by a Dallas promotions company seeking repayment of bonuses paid for winning seven Tour de France titles.
SCA Promotions had filed a 12.1 million dollar-lawsuit in February for bonus money, legal fees and interest paid for winning the premier cycling event.
The firm paid Armstrong`s bonuses when he won the Tour de France in 2002, 2003, 2004.
"SCA does not believe that any prior occurrences in its litigation history with Lance Armstrong bar its attempts to seek recovery through legal channels today," company spokesman Jeff Dorough was quoted as saying by a news agency.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday