LeBron helps Miami turn the tables on Bucks
LeBron James helped Miami finally find a way past the Milwaukee Bucks, scoring 35 points in the Heat`s 114-96 victory on Monday.
The Bucks had beaten the Heat in both meetings this season, and three successive times overall, but they were steamrolled on Monday despite taking an eight-point lead in the first quarter.
Inflicting most of his damage from close range, James made 16 of 21 field goal attempts and keyed Miami`s third-quarter surge where they took a stranglehold on the game to cruise to a sixth win in seven games.
Milwaukee`s quick start was erased in the second quarter and they trailed by five at halftime. The Heat upped the pace after the intermission and outscored the home team 35-24 in the third.
Dwyane Wade chipped in with 22 points as Miami (22-7) moved within a half-game of the Chicago Bulls for the Eastern Conference lead.
Carlos Delfino finished with a team-high 24 points for the Bucks (12-16), who shot just 39 percent in slumping to their fifth defeat in seven games.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'