LeBron helps Miami turn the tables on Bucks
LeBron James helped Miami finally find a way past the Milwaukee Bucks, scoring 35 points in the Heat`s 114-96 victory on Monday.
The Bucks had beaten the Heat in both meetings this season, and three successive times overall, but they were steamrolled on Monday despite taking an eight-point lead in the first quarter.
Inflicting most of his damage from close range, James made 16 of 21 field goal attempts and keyed Miami`s third-quarter surge where they took a stranglehold on the game to cruise to a sixth win in seven games.
Milwaukee`s quick start was erased in the second quarter and they trailed by five at halftime. The Heat upped the pace after the intermission and outscored the home team 35-24 in the third.
Dwyane Wade chipped in with 22 points as Miami (22-7) moved within a half-game of the Chicago Bulls for the Eastern Conference lead.
Carlos Delfino finished with a team-high 24 points for the Bucks (12-16), who shot just 39 percent in slumping to their fifth defeat in seven games.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!