LeBron James` Cleveland to battle Miami in Brazil
LeBron James will play his first game against his former team when the Cleveland Cavaliers travel to Brazil in October for the NBA`s second ever exhibition game in South America.
The Cleveland-Miami Heat exhibition contest on October 11 in Rio de Janeiro is part of the National Basketball Association`s Global Games series.
James` Cavaliers open the pre-season at home against Israeli club Maccabi Tel Aviv on October 5. James re-signed with Cleveland as a free agent last month after four seasons with Miami where he won two titles.
The Cavaliers released their pre-season schedule Friday announcing they will also play October 15 against Indiana in Cincinnati and against Chicago in Columbus on October 20 on Ohio State University`s campus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning