Mahi Racing Team successfully completes Test sessions
New Delhi: Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni`s bike team, Mahi Racing Team India, undertook its first test session successfully with rider Kenan Sofuoglu setting the pace at Philip Island in Australia.
World Champion Sofuoglu finished first in the morning official test, followed up by another impressive run in the afternoon where he came second behind Sam Lowes.
The World Superbike season kicks off this weekend and Mahi Racing Team - India`s first ever World Superbike Team, will look to start the season on a confident note.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference