Malaysian Bock is Mumbai Masters coach
New Delhi: Indian Badminton League (IBL) franchise Mumbai Masters Sunday announced it had named Tey Seu Bock the chief coach while former Indian national champion Aparna Popat will be the team advisor.
Bock is the personal coach of World No.1 Lee Chong Wei of Malaysia and a former national coach of the Malaysian team.
Speaking on his appointment, Bock said: "It is an honour to be associated with a team which already has star players. It will be a new experience for me to travel with players from all across the world in an event which is taking badminton to a completely new level."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Funny video alert! Nana Patekar’s ‘Beat Pe Booty’ mashup is hilarious
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS