Malaysian Bock is Mumbai Masters coach
New Delhi: Indian Badminton League (IBL) franchise Mumbai Masters Sunday announced it had named Tey Seu Bock the chief coach while former Indian national champion Aparna Popat will be the team advisor.
Bock is the personal coach of World No.1 Lee Chong Wei of Malaysia and a former national coach of the Malaysian team.
Speaking on his appointment, Bock said: "It is an honour to be associated with a team which already has star players. It will be a new experience for me to travel with players from all across the world in an event which is taking badminton to a completely new level."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees