Malaysian Bock is Mumbai Masters coach
New Delhi: Indian Badminton League (IBL) franchise Mumbai Masters Sunday announced it had named Tey Seu Bock the chief coach while former Indian national champion Aparna Popat will be the team advisor.
Bock is the personal coach of World No.1 Lee Chong Wei of Malaysia and a former national coach of the Malaysian team.
Speaking on his appointment, Bock said: "It is an honour to be associated with a team which already has star players. It will be a new experience for me to travel with players from all across the world in an event which is taking badminton to a completely new level."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!