Malaysian Bock is Mumbai Masters coach
New Delhi: Indian Badminton League (IBL) franchise Mumbai Masters Sunday announced it had named Tey Seu Bock the chief coach while former Indian national champion Aparna Popat will be the team advisor.
Bock is the personal coach of World No.1 Lee Chong Wei of Malaysia and a former national coach of the Malaysian team.
Speaking on his appointment, Bock said: "It is an honour to be associated with a team which already has star players. It will be a new experience for me to travel with players from all across the world in an event which is taking badminton to a completely new level."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site