Malaysian Muzuki wins cycle race
Mumbai: Malaysians Nuramirull Fakhruddin Muzuki and Mohd. Zulhilmie took the first two places leaving India`s Sachin Kumar to get the third spot in the Godrej Eon Tour de India`s first leg 70-km cycling event that took place between Bandra Kurla Complex and Rajiv Gandhi Sea Link on sunday.
Cyclists from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Europe and hosts India took part in the USD 19,000 prize money event.
The event saw CFI approved riders from 6 nationalities taking part in International race.
The multi-city event will also tour Jaipur and Delhi on December 17 and 22 respectively.
International cyclothon (70kms): 1. Nuramirull Fakhruddin Muzuki, Malaysia, 2. Mohd. Zulhilmie, Malaysia, 3. Sachin Kumar, India
Full cyclothon (25kms): 1. Hussain Korbu, Maharashtra, 2. Niket Patil, Maharashtra, 3. Dilip Mane, Maharashtra.
Half cyclothon: (18.98kms): 1. Adil Niazi, 2. Vijay Kumar, 3. Trilok Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive