Manu Ginobili to miss 2014 Basketball World Cup
Washington: Argentina and San Antonio Spurs star Manu Ginobili will miss the 2014 FIBA World Cup.
The Argentine Basketball Federation made the announcement Thursday, which was confirmed by Ginobili on Twitter, reported Xinhua.
Ginobili was kept out of the tournament for a stress fracture in his right leg, which also caused problems in his performance in 2014 NBA Finals.
The World Cup will begin in Aug 30 in Spain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- NIA busts ISIS module in Hyderabad; 11 arrested
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- From criticism to unconditional love: Argentine fans urge Lionel Messi not to quit
- SC dismisses PIL seeking ban on WhatsApp, other messaging apps
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses political parties in Goa of encouraging sex, drugs, prostitution
- Triple talaq issue to be examined on touchstone of Constitutional framework: SC
- Political parties in Goa encourage sex tourism: Kejriwal