Manu Ginobili to miss 2014 Basketball World Cup
Washington: Argentina and San Antonio Spurs star Manu Ginobili will miss the 2014 FIBA World Cup.
The Argentine Basketball Federation made the announcement Thursday, which was confirmed by Ginobili on Twitter, reported Xinhua.
Ginobili was kept out of the tournament for a stress fracture in his right leg, which also caused problems in his performance in 2014 NBA Finals.
The World Cup will begin in Aug 30 in Spain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- High alert across LoC after terror attacks in Srinagar, manhunt on for Hizb-ul-Mujahideen militants
- ISRO's RLV-TD launch: Why it matters to India!
- Meet Priyanka Chopra's 'woman crush'! You will love her for sure
- Watch – 'Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight'
- Another blockbuster? Salman Khan's next with Kabir Khan based on human drama!