Manu Ginobili to miss 2014 Basketball World Cup
Washington: Argentina and San Antonio Spurs star Manu Ginobili will miss the 2014 FIBA World Cup.
The Argentine Basketball Federation made the announcement Thursday, which was confirmed by Ginobili on Twitter, reported Xinhua.
Ginobili was kept out of the tournament for a stress fracture in his right leg, which also caused problems in his performance in 2014 NBA Finals.
The World Cup will begin in Aug 30 in Spain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state