Mary Kom, Rahul Dravid to get Padma Bhushan: Sources
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: London Olympics bronze medallist, boxer MC Mary Kom and former India captain Rahul Dravid are being considered for the third highest civilian honour in the country, the Padma Bhushan.
MC Mary Kom made the country proud by winning the bronze medal in the 2012 London Olympics.
Rahul Dravid retired last year after representing India in 164 Test matches and 344 ODI’s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog