Mary Kom, Rahul Dravid to get Padma Bhushan: Sources
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: London Olympics bronze medallist, boxer MC Mary Kom and former India captain Rahul Dravid are being considered for the third highest civilian honour in the country, the Padma Bhushan.
MC Mary Kom made the country proud by winning the bronze medal in the 2012 London Olympics.
Rahul Dravid retired last year after representing India in 164 Test matches and 344 ODI’s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panasonic launches T44 lite smartphone at Rs 3,199
- Gold prices slumps by Rs 100 to 30,800 per ten grams
- Karnataka bandh tomorrow; film theatres to remain closed, protests grow – More details
- HC upholds summoning of Vijay Mallya in cheque-bounce cases
- Scientists identify key protein that can predict ovarian cancer early!