Mary Kom, Rahul Dravid to get Padma Bhushan: Sources
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: London Olympics bronze medallist, boxer MC Mary Kom and former India captain Rahul Dravid are being considered for the third highest civilian honour in the country, the Padma Bhushan.
MC Mary Kom made the country proud by winning the bronze medal in the 2012 London Olympics.
Rahul Dravid retired last year after representing India in 164 Test matches and 344 ODI’s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?