Mary Kom, Rahul Dravid to get Padma Bhushan: Sources
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: London Olympics bronze medallist, boxer MC Mary Kom and former India captain Rahul Dravid are being considered for the third highest civilian honour in the country, the Padma Bhushan.
MC Mary Kom made the country proud by winning the bronze medal in the 2012 London Olympics.
Rahul Dravid retired last year after representing India in 164 Test matches and 344 ODI’s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'