Mayweather taunts `leftover` Pacquiao, `con man` Amir Khan on social media
Johannesburg: Undefeated American boxing star Floyd Mayweather Jr. has reportedly taken to the social media to taunt potential opponents Manny Pacquiao and Amir Khan, calling them `con artist` and `leftover` respectively.
Mayweather posted drawings of himself on Twitter and Instagram delivering hard punches to Filipino boxer and politician Pacquiao and Marcos Maidana and another standing over Khan as the British boxer was falling backward to the canvas.
According to Sport24, Mayweather made fun of `con man` Khan on Twitter, asking people to `imagine` what Khan would get if his name gets picked in the Mayweather `sweepstakes`.
Mayweather also poked fun at Pacquiao, who lost to Tim Bradley and Juan Manuel Marquez before bouncing back to beat Brandon Rios last month and renew talk about a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight.
According to Mayweather, he does not want to eat Marquez`s `leftovers` and would be `complaining to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)` about it, referring to Pacquiao`s tax issues with the Philippines government earlier this year.
Mayweather also posted a Twitter message showing pictures of him and Pacquiao with portable phones and captions, referring to prior failed talks to make a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight.
Above the entire lot was Mayweather`s overall message: `This is my Christmas card to the world... Happy Sleepy Holidays`, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened