McAlister extends Toulouse deal
New Zealand fly-half Luke McAlister has extended his contract with French Top 14 side Toulouse by two years plus the option of a further year, the club told AFP on Thursday.
McAlister, who arrived in south-western France in 2011, is now tied to Toulouse until at least 2016.
The 30-year-old returned to training on Monday after three and a half months on the sidelines due to injury, but his coach Guy Noves has indicated that he is not likely to be ready to play for another three or four weeks.
Capped 30 times by the All Blacks, McAlister has scored 72 points from six starts this season.
He has twice won the Top 14 in his time with Toulouse, in 2011 and 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Do you know traffic jams can make your body susceptible to cancer? - Read
- Taliban fighters overrun district in eastern Afghanistan
- Sports recap: Five stories that grabbed the headlines this week
- Arun Jaitley's non-participation in SAARC won't matter, says Pak minister — Know what he said
- Live cricket score, live streaming: 2nd ODI - England v Pakistan at Lord's