McAlister extends Toulouse deal
New Zealand fly-half Luke McAlister has extended his contract with French Top 14 side Toulouse by two years plus the option of a further year, the club told AFP on Thursday.
McAlister, who arrived in south-western France in 2011, is now tied to Toulouse until at least 2016.
The 30-year-old returned to training on Monday after three and a half months on the sidelines due to injury, but his coach Guy Noves has indicated that he is not likely to be ready to play for another three or four weeks.
Capped 30 times by the All Blacks, McAlister has scored 72 points from six starts this season.
He has twice won the Top 14 in his time with Toulouse, in 2011 and 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read