McAlister extends Toulouse deal
New Zealand fly-half Luke McAlister has extended his contract with French Top 14 side Toulouse by two years plus the option of a further year, the club told AFP on Thursday.
McAlister, who arrived in south-western France in 2011, is now tied to Toulouse until at least 2016.
The 30-year-old returned to training on Monday after three and a half months on the sidelines due to injury, but his coach Guy Noves has indicated that he is not likely to be ready to play for another three or four weeks.
Capped 30 times by the All Blacks, McAlister has scored 72 points from six starts this season.
He has twice won the Top 14 in his time with Toulouse, in 2011 and 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Brexit will greatly weaken EU, says European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar