McAlister extends Toulouse deal
New Zealand fly-half Luke McAlister has extended his contract with French Top 14 side Toulouse by two years plus the option of a further year, the club told AFP on Thursday.
McAlister, who arrived in south-western France in 2011, is now tied to Toulouse until at least 2016.
The 30-year-old returned to training on Monday after three and a half months on the sidelines due to injury, but his coach Guy Noves has indicated that he is not likely to be ready to play for another three or four weeks.
Capped 30 times by the All Blacks, McAlister has scored 72 points from six starts this season.
He has twice won the Top 14 in his time with Toulouse, in 2011 and 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried