Meet the 14-year-old Oz runner who`s `faster` than Usain Bolt!
Melbourne: An Australian schoolboy has got his name written in record books after running 200m in 21.73secs - a record for his age group - it was also about 0.08sec quicker than what Usain Bolt ran as a 14-year-old.
Originally from the NSW southcoast, James Gallaugher made the record at his weekend performance in Townsville, News.com.au reported.
He is one of the people making their claim for selection for the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Donald Trump attacks me as he has no answers on substance: Hillary Clinton
- US House Democrats broadcast ''sit-in'' on social media after cameras shut down
- Sick workers evacuated in daring South Pole rescue
- Salma Hayek opens up about body insecurities
- India well prepared for 'Brexit': Finance Ministry