Meet the 14-year-old Oz runner who`s `faster` than Usain Bolt!
Melbourne: An Australian schoolboy has got his name written in record books after running 200m in 21.73secs - a record for his age group - it was also about 0.08sec quicker than what Usain Bolt ran as a 14-year-old.
Originally from the NSW southcoast, James Gallaugher made the record at his weekend performance in Townsville, News.com.au reported.
He is one of the people making their claim for selection for the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Bihar polls: Nitish's minister Kushwaha caught on camera taking bribe, suspended from party post