Miami Heat rally past Orlando Magic in NBA
Washington: The Miami Heat came from behind to beat the Orlando Magic 110-94 to avoid their second straight loss in the NBA.
The Heat, who lost to the Golden State Warriors on home court two days ago, were down by three points in early third quarter Saturday night. LeBron James led the Heat to a 19-2 run afterwards to help the team establish a comfortable lead, reports Xinhua.
Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh had 20 points each for the Heat. Veteran forward Rashard Lewis, who was enjoying his second start of the season, added 18.
James got 15 points, eight rebounds and eight assists.
It was the third straight loss for the Magic. Andrew Nelson had a team-best 21 points. Tobias Harris scored 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister