Miami Heat rally past Orlando Magic in NBA
Washington: The Miami Heat came from behind to beat the Orlando Magic 110-94 to avoid their second straight loss in the NBA.
The Heat, who lost to the Golden State Warriors on home court two days ago, were down by three points in early third quarter Saturday night. LeBron James led the Heat to a 19-2 run afterwards to help the team establish a comfortable lead, reports Xinhua.
Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh had 20 points each for the Heat. Veteran forward Rashard Lewis, who was enjoying his second start of the season, added 18.
James got 15 points, eight rebounds and eight assists.
It was the third straight loss for the Magic. Andrew Nelson had a team-best 21 points. Tobias Harris scored 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note