Michael Jordan applies for Florida marriage license
Washington: Basketball legend Michael Jordan and his fiance appeared at the main Palm Beach County courthouse in Florida on Thursday morning to apply for a marriage license, a spokeswoman for the clerk’s office has revealed.
The 50-year-old former sportsperson had gotten engaged to his longtime girlfriend, Cuban-American model Yvette Prieto, in December 2011, ABC News reported.
The couple have time until May 9 to use their marriage license.
It will be the second marriage for Jordan, who married Juanita Vanoy in September 1989, and divorced in 2006. The couple have two sons, Jeffrey Michael and Marcus James, and a daughter, Jasmine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Athlete Dutee Chand qualifies for Rio Olympics in 100m sprint
- Enthusiasm in social networking may earn you a job: ASSOCHAM report
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- Sterling hits 31-year low, gilt yield below 1% for first time ever
- Google Chief Executive Officer Sundar Pichai's Quora account hacked
- Who are potential successors to RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan?
- Messi Vs Ronaldo: Should Cristiano Ronaldo too quit if Portugal fail to win Euro 2016?
- Beware! Excessive gadget use could stimulate early ageing: Doctors