Michael Jordan’s alleged baby mum demands DNA test
Washington: A woman in Georgia has stepped up her paternity battle with Michael Jordan by demanding that the basketball icon submit to a DNA test.
Pamela Smith, who accused the former Chicago Bulls star of fathering her son- Grant Taj Reynolds- during a fling back in 1995, has filed new legal documents this week asking a judge to order the 50-year-old to provide fluid, hair or skin samples for genetic testing in order to help prove her claims, TMZ.com reported.
Smith is currently seeking child support and the cost of medical expenses.
Meanwhile, Jordan has filed docs of his own earlier this month, strongly denying the allegations and insisting that the paternity of the teenager was already established years ago in a previous case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown