Michael Jordan’s alleged baby mum demands DNA test
Washington: A woman in Georgia has stepped up her paternity battle with Michael Jordan by demanding that the basketball icon submit to a DNA test.
Pamela Smith, who accused the former Chicago Bulls star of fathering her son- Grant Taj Reynolds- during a fling back in 1995, has filed new legal documents this week asking a judge to order the 50-year-old to provide fluid, hair or skin samples for genetic testing in order to help prove her claims, TMZ.com reported.
Smith is currently seeking child support and the cost of medical expenses.
Meanwhile, Jordan has filed docs of his own earlier this month, strongly denying the allegations and insisting that the paternity of the teenager was already established years ago in a previous case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested