Michael Phelps might make a comeback to swimming
New Delhi: American swimmer Michael Phelps might make a comeback to the sport in 2016 Rio Games.
Phelps retired from swimming following 2012 London Olympics and looked confident about his decision after becoming the most decorated Olympian.
However, as per reports, Phelps hasn’t ruled out any possibilities.
"I don`t know what`s going to happen in the future," he told a news agency on Monday.
"I don`t know what`s going to happen tomorrow," he said.
As per the report, it is certain that the 28-year-old is not training at the moment as he is recovering from a toe injury. If he decides to return, he would want to begin training at least one year prior to the 2015 world championships, a significant event before the next Olympics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- Live TV shootout of American journalists shocks the world
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea