Mixed day for India in Brunei Asian Sevens Rugby
New Delhi: India stunned higher ranked Lao
before going down to Malaysia and Philippines in the Asian
Sevens rugby tournament in Brunei.
Indian displayed excellent technical skill, quick passes
and perfect co-ordination to topple Lao by 38-10 in their
For India, Gautam Dagar, Rohaan Sethna, Vengatesan Arul,
Surinder Singh and Dhananjay Prasad were the point scorers,
according to information received here.
The Indians, however, went down 12-14 against Philippines
in their closely fought second encounter of the day.
Contrary to the result of the first two matches, India
ended the day on a disappointing note, losing 5-32 at the
hands of Malaysia in a completely one-sided affair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Rajnath Singh in Kashmir, says those who believe in 'Kashmiriyat' are welcome for talks