Mixed day for India in Brunei Asian Sevens Rugby
New Delhi: India stunned higher ranked Lao
before going down to Malaysia and Philippines in the Asian
Sevens rugby tournament in Brunei.
Indian displayed excellent technical skill, quick passes
and perfect co-ordination to topple Lao by 38-10 in their
For India, Gautam Dagar, Rohaan Sethna, Vengatesan Arul,
Surinder Singh and Dhananjay Prasad were the point scorers,
according to information received here.
The Indians, however, went down 12-14 against Philippines
in their closely fought second encounter of the day.
Contrary to the result of the first two matches, India
ended the day on a disappointing note, losing 5-32 at the
hands of Malaysia in a completely one-sided affair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics