Mixed day for India in Brunei Asian Sevens Rugby
New Delhi: India stunned higher ranked Lao
before going down to Malaysia and Philippines in the Asian
Sevens rugby tournament in Brunei.
Indian displayed excellent technical skill, quick passes
and perfect co-ordination to topple Lao by 38-10 in their
For India, Gautam Dagar, Rohaan Sethna, Vengatesan Arul,
Surinder Singh and Dhananjay Prasad were the point scorers,
according to information received here.
The Indians, however, went down 12-14 against Philippines
in their closely fought second encounter of the day.
Contrary to the result of the first two matches, India
ended the day on a disappointing note, losing 5-32 at the
hands of Malaysia in a completely one-sided affair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonia expresses 'anguish', appeals for clam in Valley
- Old e-cigarette device emits more harmful chemicals
- South Korea says North hacked online shopping site
- Narsingh Yadav can replace Praveen Rana after green signal by NADA: IOA
- Provide details of soldiers whose bodies were mutilated by the enemy: CIC