Mo Farah challenges Bolt to charity race over publicly chosen distance
London: Double Olympic champion Mo Farah has confirmed he has no intention of quitting the track, and has challenged Usain Bolt to a charity showdown over public`s choice of distance.
Farah, who reeled off a runaway 3,000 metres victory at the Sainsbury`s Anniversary Games on Saturday, will make his marathon debut in London next April and after taking care of business, Farah also challenged the world`s fastest man Usain Bolt to a hybrid charity race over an intermediate distance between 600m and 800m.
However, the report said that following an ambiguous TV clip which suggested he would turn his attention solely to the road following next month`s world championships in Moscow, Farah rushed to put the record straight yesterday.
FlyMo said that he would be back on the track and hopefully in 2014 stepping up to a marathon, adding that he would tell the world when he was done with the track and recently it had been misunderstood.
Farah and Bolt performed a memorable double act at London 2012, mimicking each other`s golden archer and Mobot celebrations, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician