Mo Farah says ‘hairless head’ secret behind success
London: Olympics double gold medallist, Mohammad Farah, who is a national hero in Britain after his London Games success, has revealed having no hair on his head helps him run faster.
“Having no hair makes me run faster,”
Mo also reveals how being a new dad has affected his training after his wife Tania gave birth to twin girls last week.
“I am not training as hard now. I am not doing a lot of running now as the Olympics train you so hard. I am easing down. I am not running every day. I am just doing a decent pace,” Farah said.
“My wife does the night shifts (with the babies) and I am doing the mornings and I am watching TV looking after them. I love computer games and just having a laugh with them,”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead