Mo Farah says ‘hairless head’ secret behind success
London: Olympics double gold medallist, Mohammad Farah, who is a national hero in Britain after his London Games success, has revealed having no hair on his head helps him run faster.
“Having no hair makes me run faster,”
Mo also reveals how being a new dad has affected his training after his wife Tania gave birth to twin girls last week.
“I am not training as hard now. I am not doing a lot of running now as the Olympics train you so hard. I am easing down. I am not running every day. I am just doing a decent pace,” Farah said.
“My wife does the night shifts (with the babies) and I am doing the mornings and I am watching TV looking after them. I love computer games and just having a laugh with them,”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority