Mo Farah says ‘hairless head’ secret behind success
London: Olympics double gold medallist, Mohammad Farah, who is a national hero in Britain after his London Games success, has revealed having no hair on his head helps him run faster.
“Having no hair makes me run faster,”
Mo also reveals how being a new dad has affected his training after his wife Tania gave birth to twin girls last week.
“I am not training as hard now. I am not doing a lot of running now as the Olympics train you so hard. I am easing down. I am not running every day. I am just doing a decent pace,” Farah said.
“My wife does the night shifts (with the babies) and I am doing the mornings and I am watching TV looking after them. I love computer games and just having a laugh with them,”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- India deeply appreciates US' engagement in Asia-Pacific: Ashton Carter
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative