Mohali drug bust: Police torturing Ram Singh, claims Vijender’s coach
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Mohali: The Mohali drug bust saga involving Olympian boxer Vijender Singh is taking new twists and turn with each passing day.
Vijender’s coach has alleged that Ram Singh is being tortured by the police into making false statements.
"The police have kept Ram Singh in custody illegally. They are changing his location every two days. He is being tortured and forced to make statements against Vijender," Jagdish Singh was quoted as saying by a website on Wednesday.
On the other hand after Dinesh Singh, Asian Games silver-medallist boxer, claimed that Vijender was being framed by Punjab Police, his sparring partner Ram Singh’s father too has accused cops of framing his son.
Speaking to a news channel, Singh’s father claimed his son was innocent and the police were conspiring against him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Anushka Sharma slaps ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan?