Monta Ellis` last-second 3-pointer lifts Bucks past Rockets
Houston: Monta Ellis` last second three-pointer gave the Milwaukee Bucks a 110-107 victory over the Houston Rockets here in the NBA.
The Rockets dominated the game for at large Wednesday night but Ellis sank an off-balance 3-pointer just before the final buzzer. The game remained close throughout as the Bucks took a one-point lead going into the fourth quarter and the game was tied in the final seconds, reports Xinhua.
Ellis proved to be the difference in the fourth quarter as he netted nine of his game-high 27 points to lead his team to victory. Ersan Ilyasova added 20 points and 10 rebounds for the Bucks.
James Harden led the Rockets with 25 points, seven assists and four steals. Chandler Parsons added 20 points, and Omer Asik added an impressive 16 points and 22 rebounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Kashmir violence: Avoid using pellet guns against protesters as far as possible, Rajnath Singh tells security forces
- Pakistan spinner Mohammad Hafeez to undergo retest on modified bowling action
- Elderly woman found murdered in Delhi
- IAF's mising AN-32 transporter: Satellites provide pointers, but no signs of aircraft yet
- Harsimrat writes to RS chairman for action on Jairam, Renuka