Monta Ellis` last-second 3-pointer lifts Bucks past Rockets
Houston: Monta Ellis` last second three-pointer gave the Milwaukee Bucks a 110-107 victory over the Houston Rockets here in the NBA.
The Rockets dominated the game for at large Wednesday night but Ellis sank an off-balance 3-pointer just before the final buzzer. The game remained close throughout as the Bucks took a one-point lead going into the fourth quarter and the game was tied in the final seconds, reports Xinhua.
Ellis proved to be the difference in the fourth quarter as he netted nine of his game-high 27 points to lead his team to victory. Ersan Ilyasova added 20 points and 10 rebounds for the Bucks.
James Harden led the Rockets with 25 points, seven assists and four steals. Chandler Parsons added 20 points, and Omer Asik added an impressive 16 points and 22 rebounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Bihar polls: Alert sounded ahead of PM Modi's rallies in Bihar
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook