Monta Ellis` last-second 3-pointer lifts Bucks past Rockets
Houston: Monta Ellis` last second three-pointer gave the Milwaukee Bucks a 110-107 victory over the Houston Rockets here in the NBA.
The Rockets dominated the game for at large Wednesday night but Ellis sank an off-balance 3-pointer just before the final buzzer. The game remained close throughout as the Bucks took a one-point lead going into the fourth quarter and the game was tied in the final seconds, reports Xinhua.
Ellis proved to be the difference in the fourth quarter as he netted nine of his game-high 27 points to lead his team to victory. Ersan Ilyasova added 20 points and 10 rebounds for the Bucks.
James Harden led the Rockets with 25 points, seven assists and four steals. Chandler Parsons added 20 points, and Omer Asik added an impressive 16 points and 22 rebounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for women tourists
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for tourist women - Part II
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- HP's privacy screen secures notebooks from visual hacking
- PV Sindhu, Sakshi Malik, Dipa Karmakar, Jitu Rai receive Khel Ratna award
- Significance of why Lord Shiva wears tiger skin! Read more
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!
- Rajnath Singh to head all-party delegation to Kashmir on September 4