Monta Ellis` last-second 3-pointer lifts Bucks past Rockets
Houston: Monta Ellis` last second three-pointer gave the Milwaukee Bucks a 110-107 victory over the Houston Rockets here in the NBA.
The Rockets dominated the game for at large Wednesday night but Ellis sank an off-balance 3-pointer just before the final buzzer. The game remained close throughout as the Bucks took a one-point lead going into the fourth quarter and the game was tied in the final seconds, reports Xinhua.
Ellis proved to be the difference in the fourth quarter as he netted nine of his game-high 27 points to lead his team to victory. Ersan Ilyasova added 20 points and 10 rebounds for the Bucks.
James Harden led the Rockets with 25 points, seven assists and four steals. Chandler Parsons added 20 points, and Omer Asik added an impressive 16 points and 22 rebounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city