Mukesh Ambani in contention to buy IMG Worldwide
Zeenews Media Bureau
New Delhi: Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani is reportedly in talks to buy reputed sports management company IMG Worldwide.
A leading news daily on Saturday quoted a Reliance official as saying that the negotiations are at an advanced stage but the deal hasn’t yet been finalised.
Private equity firm Forstmann Little & Company put its management company that represents sports and fashion industry for sale in February this year and is expected to fetch in excess of USD 2 billion.
Forstmann Little chose Morgan Stanley to find a buyer for IMG on Thursday.
The sports management agency represents global sporting stars such as Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II