Mukesh Ambani in contention to buy IMG Worldwide
Zeenews Media Bureau
New Delhi: Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani is reportedly in talks to buy reputed sports management company IMG Worldwide.
A leading news daily on Saturday quoted a Reliance official as saying that the negotiations are at an advanced stage but the deal hasn’t yet been finalised.
Private equity firm Forstmann Little & Company put its management company that represents sports and fashion industry for sale in February this year and is expected to fetch in excess of USD 2 billion.
Forstmann Little chose Morgan Stanley to find a buyer for IMG on Thursday.
The sports management agency represents global sporting stars such as Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details