Mukesh Ambani in contention to buy IMG Worldwide
Zeenews Media Bureau
New Delhi: Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani is reportedly in talks to buy reputed sports management company IMG Worldwide.
A leading news daily on Saturday quoted a Reliance official as saying that the negotiations are at an advanced stage but the deal hasn’t yet been finalised.
Private equity firm Forstmann Little & Company put its management company that represents sports and fashion industry for sale in February this year and is expected to fetch in excess of USD 2 billion.
Forstmann Little chose Morgan Stanley to find a buyer for IMG on Thursday.
The sports management agency represents global sporting stars such as Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say