Mukesh Ambani in contention to buy IMG Worldwide
Zeenews Media Bureau
New Delhi: Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani is reportedly in talks to buy reputed sports management company IMG Worldwide.
A leading news daily on Saturday quoted a Reliance official as saying that the negotiations are at an advanced stage but the deal hasn’t yet been finalised.
Private equity firm Forstmann Little & Company put its management company that represents sports and fashion industry for sale in February this year and is expected to fetch in excess of USD 2 billion.
Forstmann Little chose Morgan Stanley to find a buyer for IMG on Thursday.
The sports management agency represents global sporting stars such as Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- CINTAA's joint secretary apologises to Rakhi Sawant, Dolly Bindra – Here’s why