Mumbai Magicians improving but yet to win: Richard Charlesworth
Ranchi: They suffered their seventh defeat in as many matches in the Hockey India League last night after going down 1-2 to Ranchi Rhinos but Mumbai Magicians coach Richard Charlesworth tried to stay positive and said his team is improving with each game.
"Although we have been trying really hard, we lose our games by a 1 or 2 goal margin. Our defence in tonight`s game was much better and the team held the opposition at bay for a long period before they could break into our D," Charlesworth told reporers here.
"The team is improving but have not made it to the winning mark yet," he said.
An elated coach Gregg Clark of the Ranchi Rhinos said although his team won he felt they could have done better.
"We should have scored the penalty corner and increased the score line. But the team has done well and we hope to keep this performance up in the future too," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!