Myanmar paddlers to train in China
Yangon: The Myanmar table tennis team will undergo training in China next month as they prepare for the 27th Southeast Asian Games in December.
The five-member team including a coach will receive joint-training with Chinese athletes, Xinhua reports.
Currently, the team is being trained by a Chinese coach and three locals in Nay Pyi Taw for the South East Asian Games.
In August, Myanmar is planning to participate in the 2nd Asian Youth Games to be held in Nanjing, China Aug 16-24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?