Myanmar paddlers to train in China
Yangon: The Myanmar table tennis team will undergo training in China next month as they prepare for the 27th Southeast Asian Games in December.
The five-member team including a coach will receive joint-training with Chinese athletes, Xinhua reports.
Currently, the team is being trained by a Chinese coach and three locals in Nay Pyi Taw for the South East Asian Games.
In August, Myanmar is planning to participate in the 2nd Asian Youth Games to be held in Nanjing, China Aug 16-24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!