Myanmar paddlers to train in China
Yangon: The Myanmar table tennis team will undergo training in China next month as they prepare for the 27th Southeast Asian Games in December.
The five-member team including a coach will receive joint-training with Chinese athletes, Xinhua reports.
Currently, the team is being trained by a Chinese coach and three locals in Nay Pyi Taw for the South East Asian Games.
In August, Myanmar is planning to participate in the 2nd Asian Youth Games to be held in Nanjing, China Aug 16-24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!