Myanmar paddlers to train in China
Yangon: The Myanmar table tennis team will undergo training in China next month as they prepare for the 27th Southeast Asian Games in December.
The five-member team including a coach will receive joint-training with Chinese athletes, Xinhua reports.
Currently, the team is being trained by a Chinese coach and three locals in Nay Pyi Taw for the South East Asian Games.
In August, Myanmar is planning to participate in the 2nd Asian Youth Games to be held in Nanjing, China Aug 16-24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH