Myanmar to host international snooker tournament
Yangon: Myanmar will host an international billiard and snooker tournament in Nay Pyi Taw in August.
Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Singapore and the Philippines are expected to take part in the tournament, reports Xinhua.
Myanmar has selected six men for billiards, four men for snooker and two men to play carom. Four men and four women will also play pool events at the preliminary stage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- India, Bangladesh enclave residents get freedom after 68 years