Myanmar to host international snooker tournament
Yangon: Myanmar will host an international billiard and snooker tournament in Nay Pyi Taw in August.
Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Singapore and the Philippines are expected to take part in the tournament, reports Xinhua.
Myanmar has selected six men for billiards, four men for snooker and two men to play carom. Four men and four women will also play pool events at the preliminary stage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Joe Biden urges Cyprus leaders to resume talks
- Gujarat Patel quota stir leader Hardik Patel to be produced in court for insulting tricolour
- Doctors in Delhi Govt hospitals to go on strike over salaries, allowance
- What is so special for Xiaomi fans next week? Is it the Mi 5 black?
- Opposing 'dadagiri' of priests, Trupti Desai, 'Bhumata Brigade' activists enter Kapaleshwar Mandir in Nashik