NADA may release Vijender Singh`s test reports today
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) is likely to release the test reports of Olympian Vijender Singh on Friday.
The boxer who is suspected of consuming drugs had finally submitted his blood and urine samples to NADA after a directive from the Sports Ministry.
Vijender’s name has cropped up in a massive drug haul where the police had recovered 26 kg of heroin, estimated around Rs 130 crore, from NRI Kahlon`s house in Shivalik Vihar in Zirakpur on March 7.
The car of Vijender`s wife Archana was found by police near the NRI`s house.
Anoop Singh Kahlon, the arrested accused in the drug haul, confessed to have sold heroin to Vijender Singh and his sparring partner Ram Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter