NADA may release Vijender Singh`s test reports today
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) is likely to release the test reports of Olympian Vijender Singh on Friday.
The boxer who is suspected of consuming drugs had finally submitted his blood and urine samples to NADA after a directive from the Sports Ministry.
Vijender’s name has cropped up in a massive drug haul where the police had recovered 26 kg of heroin, estimated around Rs 130 crore, from NRI Kahlon`s house in Shivalik Vihar in Zirakpur on March 7.
The car of Vijender`s wife Archana was found by police near the NRI`s house.
Anoop Singh Kahlon, the arrested accused in the drug haul, confessed to have sold heroin to Vijender Singh and his sparring partner Ram Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB