Nadal to skip Miami Masters
Washington: Former tennis world No. 1 Rafael Nadal, who beat Juan Martin del Potro to lift the Indian Wells title Sunday, will not feature in the Miami Masters which starts later in the week, organisers said.
"The Sony Open has been notified by the ATP that Rafael Nadal has officially withdrawn from the event," a statement from the organisers said.
The reason was still unknown but the Indian Wells was Nadal`s fourth final in four tournaments since he returned in February from a seven-month absence owing to a knee injury.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!