NBA: Bledsoe out for at least one week
Washington: Phoenix Suns guard Eric Bledsoe would miss NBA action for at least a week due to an injury to his right knee.
Bledsoe was injured during the Suns` win over the Los Angeles Clippers Monday. He missed the Thursday game against the Memphis Grizzlies, reports Xinhua.
The 24-year-old point guard has contributed 18.0 points and 5.8 assists for the Suns this season. He had been enjoying the best season in his career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert