NBA: Chris Paul helps Clippers go past Nets
Los Angeles: Chris Paul`s 29 points and 11 assists helped the Clippers to beat the Brooklyn Nets 101-95 in a NBA game on Saturday night.
It was their franchise-record 10th consecutive victory against an Eastern Conference team.
Paul made 12 of 13 free throws and scored 17 of his 29 points in the fourth quarter after banging his left knee early in the game played at the Staples Center.
DeAndre Jordan contributed double-double of 13 points and 12 rebounds; Willie Green started for Chauncey Billups, adding 15 points; Blake Griffin had 11 points for the Clippers.
The Nets were led by Brook Lopez and Deron Williams with 18 points each. Gerald Wallace and Joe Johnson scored 15 points each, and Reggie Evans added 16 rebounds and seven points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi