NBA: Clippers hold off Grizzlies 93-91
Los Angeles: With Chris Paul`s running jumper a 10th of a second before the end, the Los Angeles Clippers beat the Memphis Grizzlies 93-91 and took a 2-0 lead in their first-round playoff series in National Basketball Association (NBA) action.
Scoring eight straight points, including a basket that gave them a 91-89 lead with a minute and 20 seconds to play, Paul carried the Clippers in the final three minutes Monday night.
Paul finished with 24 points and nine assists, Blake Griffin had 21 points and eight rebounds and Jamal Crawford added 15 points for the Clippers.
Mike Conley had a career playoff high 28 points, Gasol scored 17 points, Allen donated 16 points and 10 rebounds, and Zach Randolph added 13 points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef