NBA: Clippers hold off Grizzlies 93-91
Los Angeles: With Chris Paul`s running jumper a 10th of a second before the end, the Los Angeles Clippers beat the Memphis Grizzlies 93-91 and took a 2-0 lead in their first-round playoff series in National Basketball Association (NBA) action.
Scoring eight straight points, including a basket that gave them a 91-89 lead with a minute and 20 seconds to play, Paul carried the Clippers in the final three minutes Monday night.
Paul finished with 24 points and nine assists, Blake Griffin had 21 points and eight rebounds and Jamal Crawford added 15 points for the Clippers.
Mike Conley had a career playoff high 28 points, Gasol scored 17 points, Allen donated 16 points and 10 rebounds, and Zach Randolph added 13 points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?