NBA: Durant inspires late Thunder rally past Magic
Kevin Durant led the league-leading Thunder to a seventh consecutive victory as Oklahoma City used an explosive fourth-quarter charge to rally for a 105-102 road victory over the Orlando Magic on Thursday.
Durant scored 18 of his game-high 38 points in the final quarter at the Amway Center to help the Thunder (29-7) overcome a 14-point deficit.
The forward sank two free throws with four minutes remaining to give the Thunder their first lead since the opening quarter (90-89) and then added 10 more points to protect the advantage.
The Magic (23-14) used a 21-10 run to extend a 53-50 halftime lead into a 14 point cushion at the start of the third quarter, led by Dwight Howard, who finished the game with 33 points and nine rebounds.
Russell Westbrook added 29 points for the Thunder and had 10 assists, while James Harden scored 13 points off the bench.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand