NBA: Indiana Pacers beat Houston Rockets 100-91
Houston: Roy Hibbert scored a game-high 28 points to lead the Indiana Pacers to a 100-91 victory over the Houston Rockets in the NBA league.
Lance Stephenson had a season-high 21 points, while Paul George and Tyler Hansbrough added 16 points apiece for the Pacers, who won five of their last six games on Wednesday.
The Pacers never trailed in Wednesday`s game and once led by as many as 19 points. The Rockets tried to cut the lead to four points, but the Pacers managed to maintain their lead and hold on for victory.
The loss ended the Rockets` three-game winning streak.
James Harden scored 22 points, Greg Smith added 18 points, and Chandler Parsons chipped in 11 points for the Rockets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH