NBA: Indiana Pacers beat Houston Rockets 100-91
Houston: Roy Hibbert scored a game-high 28 points to lead the Indiana Pacers to a 100-91 victory over the Houston Rockets in the NBA league.
Lance Stephenson had a season-high 21 points, while Paul George and Tyler Hansbrough added 16 points apiece for the Pacers, who won five of their last six games on Wednesday.
The Pacers never trailed in Wednesday`s game and once led by as many as 19 points. The Rockets tried to cut the lead to four points, but the Pacers managed to maintain their lead and hold on for victory.
The loss ended the Rockets` three-game winning streak.
James Harden scored 22 points, Greg Smith added 18 points, and Chandler Parsons chipped in 11 points for the Rockets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III