NBA: Indiana Pacers beat Houston Rockets 100-91
Houston: Roy Hibbert scored a game-high 28 points to lead the Indiana Pacers to a 100-91 victory over the Houston Rockets in the NBA league.
Lance Stephenson had a season-high 21 points, while Paul George and Tyler Hansbrough added 16 points apiece for the Pacers, who won five of their last six games on Wednesday.
The Pacers never trailed in Wednesday`s game and once led by as many as 19 points. The Rockets tried to cut the lead to four points, but the Pacers managed to maintain their lead and hold on for victory.
The loss ended the Rockets` three-game winning streak.
James Harden scored 22 points, Greg Smith added 18 points, and Chandler Parsons chipped in 11 points for the Rockets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured