NBA: Lopez suffers season-ending surgery
Washington: Brooklyn Nets All-Star centre Brook Lopez underwent a surgery on his right foot, which means he will miss the rest of this NBA season, announced the team.
The 25-year-old NBA centre suffered the injury Dec 20 during a game against the Philadelphia 76ers, reports Xinhua.
He averaged 20.7 points and 6.0 rebounds in 20 games he played for the Nets.
Lopez would possibly get back on to the court in the playoff session this season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez