NBA: Lopez suffers season-ending surgery
Washington: Brooklyn Nets All-Star centre Brook Lopez underwent a surgery on his right foot, which means he will miss the rest of this NBA season, announced the team.
The 25-year-old NBA centre suffered the injury Dec 20 during a game against the Philadelphia 76ers, reports Xinhua.
He averaged 20.7 points and 6.0 rebounds in 20 games he played for the Nets.
Lopez would possibly get back on to the court in the playoff session this season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA