NBA: Wolves trade Derrick Williams
Washington: The Minnesota Timberwolves traded former No.2 draft Derrick Williams to the Sacramento Kings for Luc Mbah a Moute.
"Luc is known as one of the premier defensive players in the league with an ability to guard multiple positions," said team president Flip Saunders in a statement issued by the team Tuesday, reports Xinhua.
"He adds a lot of energy, grit and a high basketball IQ to our team. We thank Derrick for his contributions to our organisation and wish him well in Sacramento."
Williams averaged 10.1 points and 4.9 rebounds in his three season with the Wolves.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?