NBA: Wolves trade Derrick Williams
Washington: The Minnesota Timberwolves traded former No.2 draft Derrick Williams to the Sacramento Kings for Luc Mbah a Moute.
"Luc is known as one of the premier defensive players in the league with an ability to guard multiple positions," said team president Flip Saunders in a statement issued by the team Tuesday, reports Xinhua.
"He adds a lot of energy, grit and a high basketball IQ to our team. We thank Derrick for his contributions to our organisation and wish him well in Sacramento."
Williams averaged 10.1 points and 4.9 rebounds in his three season with the Wolves.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145