‘Next Usain Bolt’ Oz schoolboy to race against Top Gear sports car
Melbourne: An Australian boy, who has been touted as the next Usain Bolt, is set to race against a sports car driven by BBC show Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson, after he set one of the fastest sprint times in the world for his age.
Clarkson asked the 12-year old James Gallaugher to run against him driving a Nissan GT-R at an upcoming two-day Top Gear festival in Sydney after he saw a YouTube video showing Gallaugher running down a 20 metre gap to win a primary schools championship in less than 100 minutes.
James`s dad Steve, who played Australian Rules football for the Territory, took the video on his iPhone and posted it on YouTube.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend