‘Next Usain Bolt’ Oz schoolboy to race against Top Gear sports car
Melbourne: An Australian boy, who has been touted as the next Usain Bolt, is set to race against a sports car driven by BBC show Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson, after he set one of the fastest sprint times in the world for his age.
Clarkson asked the 12-year old James Gallaugher to run against him driving a Nissan GT-R at an upcoming two-day Top Gear festival in Sydney after he saw a YouTube video showing Gallaugher running down a 20 metre gap to win a primary schools championship in less than 100 minutes.
James`s dad Steve, who played Australian Rules football for the Territory, took the video on his iPhone and posted it on YouTube.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok