‘Next Usain Bolt’ Oz schoolboy to race against Top Gear sports car
Melbourne: An Australian boy, who has been touted as the next Usain Bolt, is set to race against a sports car driven by BBC show Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson, after he set one of the fastest sprint times in the world for his age.
Clarkson asked the 12-year old James Gallaugher to run against him driving a Nissan GT-R at an upcoming two-day Top Gear festival in Sydney after he saw a YouTube video showing Gallaugher running down a 20 metre gap to win a primary schools championship in less than 100 minutes.
James`s dad Steve, who played Australian Rules football for the Territory, took the video on his iPhone and posted it on YouTube.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Greg Chappell strikes! Former coach claims team took short-cuts, key players selfish
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy
- Asha Kumari appointed AICC incharge of Punjab