Norway, Pakistan register wins in World Cup Kabaddi
Kapurthala: Norway blew away the challenge of Sri Lanka 63-24 while Pakistan made short work of Argentina 82-11 in the World Cup Kabaddi Pool B matches played at Guru Nanak stadium.
In the first match, Kamaljit Soni and Harjinder Jinda, both raiders of Norway, scored 16 and 10 points respectively while Sri Lanka`s Sashantha came up with 8 points.
In the second match, Pakistan were leading 39-6 at half-time. Pakistan`s raiders Imitiaz Alam and Kashaf Riaz scored ten points each. Munsa and Mohd Kahif scored nine points each as stoppers.
In another match, Italy defeated Spain 52-31. At half time, Italy were leading 28-16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'