Norway, Pakistan register wins in World Cup Kabaddi
Kapurthala: Norway blew away the challenge of Sri Lanka 63-24 while Pakistan made short work of Argentina 82-11 in the World Cup Kabaddi Pool B matches played at Guru Nanak stadium.
In the first match, Kamaljit Soni and Harjinder Jinda, both raiders of Norway, scored 16 and 10 points respectively while Sri Lanka`s Sashantha came up with 8 points.
In the second match, Pakistan were leading 39-6 at half-time. Pakistan`s raiders Imitiaz Alam and Kashaf Riaz scored ten points each. Munsa and Mohd Kahif scored nine points each as stoppers.
In another match, Italy defeated Spain 52-31. At half time, Italy were leading 28-16.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan