NRAI plans to open 200 modular shooting ranges
New Delhi: In order to promote shooting at the grassroots, the National Rifle Association of India (NRAI) targets to open 200 modular 10-metre air pistol and rifle shooting ranges.
The NRAI hopes to achieve its target through its affiliate Sportzcraft.
After the successful launch of the first range, which was inaugurated by Sports Minister Ajay Maken in Patel Nagar, the second one is being launched in Punjabi Bagh as a joint venture of Delhi Gurudwara Prandhak Committee and NRAI.
Operational for the past five months, the first range has some 123 registered members and 40 daily shooters.
Three more such ranges will be operational at Punjabi Bagh`s Guruharkrishnan Public Schools in the next few months.
The third range will be opened on October 14 at the GHPS Nank Pio, G T Karnal Road.
These air conditioned ranges are equipped with all facilities like mini-gym, consumables like targets and pellets, world class weapons and trained coaches.
12 session of 40 shots, inclusive of all consumables, cost approximately Rs 1,50000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming