Oscar Pistorius’ brother acquitted by SAfrican court
Zee Media Bureau
Johannesburg: Oscar Pistorius’ brother has been acquitted by a South African court of culpable homicide in the case of the death of a woman in a road accident in March 2008.
The magistrate ruled that it was Maria Barnard who was overspeeding in her motorcycle as she crashed into the back of Carl Pistorius’ vehicle.
"My heart goes to them. I do think of them, and I will continue thinking of them while I walk on this Earth, and I understand their loss and their pain and, regardless of whose responsibility it is, the pain doesn`t diminish," Psitorius was quoted as saying by a news agency after the verdict.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them