Oscar Pistorius considering return to training
London: Paralympic sprinter Oscar Pistorius, who has been accused of killing his model girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp on Valentine`s Day, is considering resuming his training after his stringent bail terms were relaxed, according to his manager.
Pistorius last month appealed against a number of bail conditions terming them unfair and unwarranted following which a judge relaxed most of the conditions, allowing him to travel overseas if he wants to compete in international races.
According to Pistorius` manager Peet Van Zyl, Pistorius said that he is considering coming back to training, adding that the Paralympian probably felt that it is good for him to go back into training and put some form of routine back into his life.
However, Zyl declined to put a specific time frame on Pistorius` return to training, saying that it was upto the Blade Runner to decide.
Pistorius may be eyeing the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) World Championships which take place in Moscow in August.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment
- Which Kapoor does Katrina like the most besides beau Ranbir?