Oscar Pistorius considering return to training
London: Paralympic sprinter Oscar Pistorius, who has been accused of killing his model girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp on Valentine`s Day, is considering resuming his training after his stringent bail terms were relaxed, according to his manager.
Pistorius last month appealed against a number of bail conditions terming them unfair and unwarranted following which a judge relaxed most of the conditions, allowing him to travel overseas if he wants to compete in international races.
According to Pistorius` manager Peet Van Zyl, Pistorius said that he is considering coming back to training, adding that the Paralympian probably felt that it is good for him to go back into training and put some form of routine back into his life.
However, Zyl declined to put a specific time frame on Pistorius` return to training, saying that it was upto the Blade Runner to decide.
Pistorius may be eyeing the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) World Championships which take place in Moscow in August.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof