Oscar Pistorius developing suicidal tendencies, says friend
London: A close friend of murder-accused Paralympic star Oscar Pistorius has claimed that the sprinter is on the verge of committing suicide as he has been in depression after the death of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp by his own hands and the subsequent case against him.
According to Mike Azzi, a horse trainer and one of Pistorius` closest friends, he fears that the Paralympian may be developing a suicidal tendency as there is no confidence in the tone of his voice, the Mirror reports.
Azzi, whom Pistorius fondly calls uncle Mike, further said that Pistorius seemed to have lost any will to live and acts like he has no purpose left to his life, adding that he could find out just by speaking to the sprinter that he is a broken man.
Stating that the Olympics hero is a shadow of the star who thrilled the world as the amazing Blade Runner with prosthetic legs, Azzi said that he is worried as he fears that inside Pistorius is deeply hurt.
Azzi and Pistorius have been in regular contact since the star was released on 73,000-pound bail.
Meanwhile, a sensational BBC documentary titled ` Oscar Pistorius: What really Happened?` is set to reveal how Pistorius has been selling his belongings to fund his soaring legal fees since he was charged with murdering his girl friend, among other things, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on